For a great number of businesses, Quickbooks is the hub that runs all the financial components of their operations. It helps you in every aspect of finance. You can create estimates, submit invoices, track receivables and payables, record transactions, generate reports that show you how your company is doing financially. You can monitor cash flow, track revenue and you can do it from anywhere with internet access.
The quick and easy to navigate dashboard allows even technical and operational entrepreneurs to understand the financial aspect of their business.
The information and insight Quickbooks provides will help you determine where to double down, where to invest more time and resources, as well as, identify potential leaks and operations that aren’t as profitable as you think.
Sounds amazing right?
It is, but only if you use it correctly. The usefulness and reliability of Quickbooks is dependent upon the data and information you put into the system. Your record keeping and data entry must be thorough, accurate and up to date so that your reporting is a helpful business planning tool.
As Certified Quickbooks Pro Advisors, we’ll help set up your dashboard, create and execute the proper processes that will allow you to get the most out of Quickbooks and generate reports that will inform all of your decisions. You’ll be able to project your finances, identify your most profitable revenue streams and plan your cash flow.
With a clearer picture and proper record keeping, your business will be in a great financial position. You’ll have a direct road-map to growth, profitability and success. An accurate Quickbooks system will also help you come tax time.
Why Potter & LaMarca?
- Personal Training: We train you personally! Either one-on-one or several individuals within your organization at your company’s location.
- Installation: We install QuickBooks on your stand alone computer or in a network environment, in either single- or multi-user mode.
- Setup: We assist new QuickBooks users with initial setup including: EasyStep Interview, Preferences, Lists, Customers, Vendors, Employees, Banking and Reports. We also help experienced users manage their businesses more effectively by improving their current setup. Many users experience problems and lack the ability to generate and track important information as a result of inadequate setup.
- Support: Our QuickBooks support service can assist you with any installation, setup or operation assistance you might need. In addition, our support is not limited just to the software part of it, but we can also provide accounting and payroll assistance.
- Review: Our QuickBooks review service helps companies that have the human resources to perform daily accounting and payroll tasks, but need an accounting and payroll expert to review your transactions, accounts and reports. This review ensures that you receive timely, relevant and reliable financial information. We also inform you of any corrections, adjustments or reclassifications necessary to ensure that the financial information you receive reflects the correct financial condition of your business. Reviews may be conducted at any time, but monthly reviews provide you with up-to-date information and feedback about your business.