Mergers and Acquisitions
Buying or selling your business or merging with another can be a pretty exciting process. You worked hard to build your business and selling it will be the culmination your efforts. Buying a business could be the first step towards realizing your entrepreneurial dream or take your career to the next level. Mergers and acquisitions with another business could expedite growth and create synergies between the businesses that are coming together.
However, deals of this magnitude can also be overwhelming for a first-time buyer/seller. There are a lot of steps that must be taken and due diligence to go through before a deal can be reached. Potter & LaMarca’s team of experts can help you structure a fair deal with objectivity and experience. Our team will guide you through the mergers and acquisitions process and provide financial analysis every step of the way.
Our analysis will help you determine a fair asking price, the most advantageous tax structures and project the impact of the deal on cash flow. We’ll help you position your business for life after the deal as much as for the deal itself. Our experts will give you all the advice and information you need to make the best decision for you and your business.
We’ll review your deal and help you structure it. Our review process will protect you and make sure the deal you sign is the best one for you and your business.
Why Potter & LaMarca?
- We have access to financial expertise that has accumulated over a combined 100+ years.
- Our team avoids common mistakes that ruin mergers and acquisitions or lead bad deals.
- We understand financial analyses and reports that produce valuable insights.
- Your business will benefit from our years of negotiating experience.
- We make smart decisions for your business by putting savvy professionals behind you.